Our Mission is to equip Phoenix youth to gain employment, achieve self-sufficiency and reach career potential through education and training. This is accomplished through:
- Basic and Alternative Education
- Job Development
- Direct Job Placement
- Free GED classes (we cover all expenses)
- Work Experience (paid internships)
- Academic/Vocational Skills Assessment
- Development of Academic and Career Goals/Strategies
- Academic and Career Counseling
- Case Management
- Direct Supportive Services (books, bus passes, gas cards)
CPLC Workforce Solutions is a proud partner of Arizona@work and the City of Phoenix and is funded through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). Below is the full presentation from Dominic Cota from CPLC on the WIOA program.
For the Pre-Application for WIOA eligibility, please click on this link.