Our Mission is to equip Phoenix youth to gain employment, achieve self-sufficiency and reach career potential through education and training. This is accomplished through:
- Basic and Alternative Education
- Job Development
- Direct Job Placement
- Free GED classes (we cover all expenses)
- Work Experience (paid internships)
- Academic/Vocational Skills Assessment
- Development of Academic and Career Goals/Strategies
- Academic and Career Counseling
- Case Management
- Direct Supportive Services (books, bus passes, gas cards)
WIOA Eligibility and Enrollment Application
For the WIOA Eligibility and Enrollment Application, please click on this link.
CPLC Workforce Solutions is a proud partner of Arizona@work and the City of Phoenix and is funded through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). Below is a full presentation on the WIOA program.