Networking 101 with Elissa Kelly
As an Executive Coach, Elissa Kelly collaborates with clients to help them create new awareness and build new habits to reach their goals. She has over 20 years of corporate experience in Financial Services, and is a past Fortune 100 Executive. She's a MBA graduate of the WP Carey School of Business at Arizona State University and hold several coaching certifications including being a Hudson Certified Coach.
In the below Speaker Series recording Elissa discusses:
- Understanding and identifying opportunities to network with others
- The importance of networking
- Building a network by creating a plan and maintaining it
- Identifying how to use a network and how it can assist in accelerating a career
"Brand Me" with Veronica Aguilar
Veronica Aguilar is the Vice President, Recruitment at Teach For America and founder and chair of Young & Empowered Women, a diverse organization that connects and empowers emerging female leaders from various sectors. Veronica brings a unique and diverse background in nonprofit, mentorship, career development, service, K-12 and education.
Veronica states that developing, promoting and owning your own personal brand is beneficial to any professional, no matter what industry or level. In the presentation, she discusses:
- What is your personal brand?
- What does a strong personal brand do for you?
- How to optimize your personal brand?
- Why is a personal brand important?