About the Speaker Series
Pathways to Economic Opportunity, Valley of the Sun United Way (VSUW), has partnered with CPLC Workforce Solutions to host virtual presentations, designed to learn from professionals and enhance skills to support career growth, in various career fields.
- Although the program is open to members of the general public with shared interests, the Speaker Series' main focus is centered on the interpersonal skills and growth necessary to create pathways of economic opportunity for Black and Latina young women.
- Potential fields of interest for the Speaker Series include: Education, IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Construction, Healthcare, Accounting & Finance, and Business.
- The program seeks to give insight to participants on business operations and various career paths they can take.
These presentations are currently only offered online (via Zoom) for one hour.
As an Executive Coach, Elissa Kelly collaborates with clients to help them create new awareness and build new habits to reach their goals. She has over 20 years of corporate experience in financial services and is a past Fortune 100 Executive. She holds an MBA from Arizona State University's WP Carey School of Business and several coaching certifications.
Speaker Series Requirements
· Minimum age 16
· Must have a desktop computer, laptop, or Smart Phone to access presentation
· No previous experience required