About this training
- Invest Insurance Training is an all new, 6-week interactive learning experience that educates on insurance and finance topics to prepare you for a career in the insurance industry.
- This training is currently only offered online (via Zoom)
- Topics covered in the training include automobile insurance, personal insurance, property insurance for home owners, risk management, and more!
- Students will have the opportunity to learn how to tailor a resume for an insurance job and how to succeed in a job interview.
- Job opportunities in this industry are diverse, ranging from sales & marketing, to customer service, to engineering
- The average starting salary for an entry level position ranges from $40,000 - $50,000 annually
Here's how a career in insurance can be rewarding for you.
· Minimum age 18
· Must have high school diploma or GED
· Computer proficiency
· Must have a desktop computer or laptop to access training
· At least 6 months of customer service experience
Registration is closed.
Stay tuned for future training dates.