About this Training
- This training is designed to teach the foundational aspects for service agents in a customer-centered environment.
- This training is 3 days long and is in person at the CPLC Engagement Center inside Desert Sky Mall
- The competencies have a heavy concentration on the interpersonal skills (soft skills) necessary to provide consistent, quality customer service.
- Students will have the opportunity to learn how to tailor a resume for a customer service agent position and how to succeed in a job interview.
- This is an excellent opportunity to prepare to work remotely as many customer service agent jobs have changed to remote in response to the pandemic.
- Customer service agent positions currently open with ADP, Peckham and American Family Insurance. Hear from them directly during training.
- CPLC certificate of completion after course is completed.
· Minimum age 18
· Must have high school diploma or GED
· Computer proficiency
· No previous experience required
· Resume submission is highly encouraged
Hear from former students!
"I felt like I had a team with me, helping me, and it was so welcoming to me. I feel that everyone was totally prepared to go out into the workforce."
Gail, graduate of Customer Service Agent Training
"It [Customer Service Agent Training] gave me that confidence I needed to show that my experience has been helpful on the job. By coming to class it allowed me to express the things I've learned, as well as look at scenarios we saw of things I've hadn't seen before but now I know how it can help me in my work experience."
Joyce, graduate of Customer Service Agent Training