Now accepting applications!
- This program creates a unique pathway to a career working for AFICS/American Family Insurance!
- Upon successful completion of this program, participants are guaranteed a full-time position as a Claim Adjuster with AFICS.
- The Claim Adjuster investigates and maintains property/casualty claims. Adjusters work to determine liability, secure information, review coverage, arrange appraisals, and settle claims.
- This job is 100% remote and full-time, with pay starting at $20 - $28.50/hour
- Work schedule is Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Jobs begin March 2022
- Extensive benefits package offered to employees, including, full medical, paid time off, 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, and maternity/paternity leave.
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have fast internet connection and a distraction-free work space
How the program works
The following are the steps to enroll in the program:
1. Apply online here.
2. At the end of the registration, you will be prompted to complete an assessment. Click the link to begin the assessment. You will then have 48 hours to complete the online assessment. You must use a desktop computer or laptop to access the assessment.
3. After passing the assessment, you will be contacted to schedule a virtual interview.
4. Upon passing the interview, you will be subject to a mandatory background check and pending final virtual interview(s) by AFICS.
5. Following successful results, a full-time position with AFICS will be offered.